Create your own jewelry and accessory organizer easily and in no time at all!
What you'll need:
A picture frame
Fine grit sand paper
Spray paint (optional)
Fabric of your choosing
1. Take the glass and backing out of your frame
2. Sand down the picture frame and prep for paint
3. Add two coats of paint to your picture frame. Allow time to dry between coats.
4. Add chicken wire to the back on your picture frame securing it with your staple gun.
5. Add decorative fabric to the back of your picture frame with your staple gun.
6. Staple an additional section of chicken wire to the top back of your photo frame so that you may hang it on the wall.
7. Add jewelry.